Built on family values, community and a devotion to excellence, the F.D. Hayes Electric Company is one of Michigan’s leading residential and commercial electrical and data communications businesses.
40,000-square-foot renovation and 120,000-square-foot addition to the former Shaw Lane Power Plant, which was a coal-fired power plant operational from 1947-1975. F.D. Hayes was responsible for the data and IT wiring portion. This is now a state-of-the-art hub for STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) on the MSU campus directly across from the MSU football stadium.